Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where does the time go???

Sorry that so much time has passed without us updating our blog. Chloe is doing wonderful and we so much love being parents to her. She is such a great baby! We have not one complaint. So right now, life is good here in So Co.

I have gone back to work and it has not been bad. We are really lucky to have our bro-in-law Mitch coming to the house to watch Miss Chloe.

We also took a family trip to the Lake last weekend which went really smooth. We were a little worried that Chloe may get scared being out of her element, but she was totally fine. We did a little shopping, swimming, BBQ'ing, and hanging out. Iris did a little swimming too.

We also bought a new car. We traded in Kevin's truck for a YukonXL which I LOVE. It is not the greenest thing, but it has a ton of room. I pretty much packed up the house before heading down to the lake and it fit great in the third row backseat. The Yukon will also be put to good use in July for our trip to the wineries.

We also had our first post placement visit with our Dillon social worker. Tammy left happy so I guess that is a good sign :).

We also got some pictures taken of Chloe which you can take a look at: http://lizannphoto.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=131597

Liz Craig is our photographer and we love her work!! We hope to use her for Chloe's b-day celebration in August.

Enjoy the pictures and take care!
Jodie

1 comment:

Becky and Bruce said...

I love, love, love the pictures! Chloe is beautiful!