Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It isn't easy been green

Here is one of the photos taken by Liz.

It is one of my favorites. Liz sent it to me before the others, so I surprised Kevin with it for father's day! He also got a Green Egg BBQ pit too from Chloe. Nothing but the best!

We bought the hat in Seoul; it was handmade by one of the University students. She was selling them at the University art fair.

2 comments:

Becky and Bruce said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the hat! I wonder if I can find one in Seoul when we are there :)

katie said...

Hi Jodie, Its Katie Gerli. Beckys mom came in last week and told me the good news. She is so pretty! It sounds like everything is going well, thats awesome. I cant wait to hear all about her next time I see you. Congrats again!