
Yes, that's right; they grow up so fast. Iris turned 4 this past Sunday, so here's wishing her a happy birthday. We celebrating by not beating or yelling at her for the day. Just joking. We gave her a rawhide for doing absolutely nothing; just for being her.Also for all of your loyal blog followers, I would like to mention that Iris has lost 10 lbs! Our vet was extremely pleased with Iris and with us for being such awesome pet owners, but then she said that she wanted her to loose ANOTHER 10 LBS!!!! There always is a but clause. So, we started integrating the green beans back into her diet plan. "Whatever",quoted by Iris.
I also do not want to get rid of Iris anymore (being honest can sometimes be shameful too). There was about a 1 week period (ok - 2 weeks) that I wanted to get rid of Iris b/c I was a little overwhelmed with her and Chloe, but now things are great again. Sorry Iris. Your mommy still loves you.
Here's a few pictures of Iris over the years.
No comments:
Post a Comment