Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yes, we are still alive


Hi All,
Sorry for the delayed post; our Internet has been down since last week. We had a storm come through our neighborhood and our house got struck by lightening. Our PC modem and router, and a few other things around the house were fried as a result.
Chloe is settling in nicely. The first few days were pretty rough, however she is starting to feel a lot more comfortable. Today was Kevin's first day back at work and I was terrified, however the day could not have gone any better. We are starting to get somewhat of a routine which helps a lot. She is sleeping in her crib for about 4-5 hours and then gets up for a bottle and then goes down for another 4-5 hours in our bed. She is such a joy to have around. We got her ice cream yesterday and she LOVED it! When the ice cream was gone, it was the first time we have seen her little temper; it was a quite funny.

She is also starting to like Iris which is a huge relief. We have had a few visitors over the past few days and Chloe has had the opportunity to meet all of her cousins whom she adores all of them.

We had our first doctors appointment on Friday and she weighs a whopping 16.5 lbs. She loves eating so I am sure that number will quickly go up. She loves veggies, fish, rice and some fruits. She devoured some soup that I made that had a bunch of blended up veggies. So far she is a veggie baby just like her mama :) It seems that she would rather have savory food verses fruits; ice cream and puffs on the other hand are a different story. We have gone on a few walks and I am going to try to go running with her tomorrow morning. Dessa, wish us luck please.

Since our PC has been out of commission I still have not had a chance to get all of our pictures into a slide show, so I hope to be getting that completed over the weekend. For the time being, I included a few new photos of Chloe.

Ciao.

No comments: