Sunday, April 26, 2009

Miss Chloe has hair... and apparently her dads eyes!

We received some new pictures this week of Chloe. Everyone who has seen them so far has made a remark that she looks like Kevin :) This past week was also got our Emigration Permissions and her Passport, so we are now just waiting on a call from Dillon letting us know we can travel!!! We hope to leave next week to meet her and bring her home.

6 comments:

Becky and Bruce said...

Jodie,

Chloe is beautiful! And you are right, she does look like Kevin! I can't wait for you guys to get TC so you can go and get her! We need to get together again, because our lives will be changing drastically very soon:)

Becky (from the Forum)

Amanda said...

She is precious!!! Congratulations on the fast movement. Looking forward to seeing that you have TC.

AmandaA (from Dillon forum)

Micah and Sunny said...

What a precious little bundle. We are all waiting on pins and needles watching for your TC! God bless you in these final days (they are hard...we know).

SunnyK (forum)

kt said...

YAY...another step closer, I really hope this next waiting period for the travel clearance goes fast for you! And lol...I am sure Kevin loves it that everyone thinks she looks like him! ;-)

Yvonne and Eric said...

OMG! She does look like Kevin! How great is that?! I hope your wait for TC is quick and as painless as possible. I can't wait to see you holding your sweet baby girl!

Yvonne

the jordan's said...

Jodie...she is just precious! And she does look like daddy!!! Can't wait to see her in your arms!

CourtneyJ~