Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And now, a word of thanks... without all of the crying
























































This post is a few weeks late, however I am running a few weeks late on everything these days. I'm sorry.

So, I wanted to take a moment and blog about how great everyone has been to us. We’re so lucky to have friends, family, and forum friends that are so supportive. I especially want to thank all of you for all the generosity and support you have shown to us not only in the past couple of weeks, but also the last year. You all hung on tight with us through all the ups and downs on this crazy ride and helped us get through it all.

We’re so honored and lucky to be sharing this journey with all of you. We are truly thankful for all of the support and caring you've shown us. It has made me realize that we have never been alone during our journey.

It’s been so wonderful to celebrate with all of you. The excitement is in the air! I have attached some pictures of some of the shower pictures that were taken over the past month. Enjoy

1 comment:

Yvonne and Eric said...

Looks like you had a wonderful shower! Isn't it surreal that you'll need all of that baby stuff?! BTW, get used to that whole being late thing - it will only get worse when Chloe gets home! :)

Yvonne (Dillon)