The last month has been a busy one for us. We have been busy completing more paperwork to complete the last few steps before Chloe can come home. The good news is that we received approval of our legal papers in South Korea this week which means we can move forward with requesting approval from our US Government. There are four steps that we have to go through so we have completed one; so three more to go. We hope the process continues to go well. We would love to receive travel clearance late April or early May.
We have also been busy getting her room ready for her; picking out furniture, rugs, and her bedding. We ordered her furniture the first weekend after we found out about her, and thank goodness that we did since it will not be in until April. I also ordered her crib bedding and a rug online within the last few weeks. Kevin installed can lights and a ceiling fan, so I am ready to see it all come together when the furniture arrives. I will post a picture when it is complete.
Everything else is also going good. I started my new position at BJC in February and Kevin is keeping busy at work. We survived a week of babysitting my niece Olivia and nephew Luke while Julie and Charley tanned themselves in Jamaica. We also survived dog sitting my Mom's dog Bailey while her, Bob, Barb and John went to Mexico for the month (rough life, huh?)
I am still deciding if I want to run the 1/2 marathon this year in April; just in case I do not have enough going on. I have been slacking the last month so I am not sure if I will be ready. Here's to wishing thinking though. Anyone interested in joining me?
Jodie
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am in for the 1/2 marathon...even if we run/walk it. It would be a good way to try our first 1/2 and then really train to run a full 1/2 next.
Post a Comment